- A Charming Country Cottage Located In One Of North Staffordshires Most Sought After Areas
- Renovated To A Very High Standard
- Smartly Fitted Kitchen And Dining Space Open Through To An Oak Framed Orangery Creating A Beautifully Light Living Space
- Sitting Room With A Log Burning Stove
- Utility Room And Guest Cloakroom
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- En Suite Bathroom To The Master Bedroom Fitted With Free Standing Bath and Shower
- Landscaped Gardens With Views Of The Meadows Beyond
- Oak Framed Three Bay Garage Including Additional Kitchen And Utilty Space With Room Above
- Situated In A Beautiful Rural Location Within Easy Access Of Eccleshall And Surrounding Larger Towns
About this home
This charming three bedroom country cottage is a gem, situated in one of North Staffordshire’s most sought-after areas. Boasting a smartly fitted kitchen and dining space that seamlessly flows into a stunning oak-framed orangery, this beautifully light living space is perfect for entertaining and enjoying the surrounding views. The sitting room, complete with a log-burning stove, provides a cosy and inviting atmosphere. Additionally, a utility room and guest cloakroom offer convenient practicality.
Upstairs there are three generously sized bedrooms, including the master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom featuring a luxurious free-standing bath and shower. A second smartly fitted shower room completes the first floor accommodation. The cottage is further complemented by its landscaped gardens, where views of the meadows beyond create a picturesque backdrop. With underfloor heating and oil-fired central heating, this cottage offers modern comforts while maintaining its rustic charm.
The outside space of this exceptional property is as captivating as its interior. The paved patio area, perfect for outdoor dining and relaxing, overlooks the stunning views of the surrounding countryside and meadows and there are well maintained lawned gardens.
An impressive oak-framed three-bay building incorporates a two bay carport, additional kitchen and utility space and large storage space with Velux windows above. Planning permission has been granted for the replacement of an existing single storey store room with additional living space.
The convenience of this property extends beyond its boundaries, with easy access to local amenities, including shops, schools, and restaurants. Eccleshall and other larger towns are readily accessible, providing a range of leisure and recreational activities.
The property has an oil fired central heating system, drainage is to a recently installed Klargester private drainage system.