Highfield Close, Swynnerton

Shared Ownership £62,000

Key features

  • Two Bed Bungalow
  • Village location
  • Country Side views
  • Lovely Open Plan Kitchen/Dinning/Living Room
  • Modern Wet Room
  • Large Master Bedroom
  • Air Source Central Heating With Low Running Costs
  • Shared Ownership Property with Potential to Increase Ownership Share

Full Details


This two bedroom property is in an idyllic village location with wonderful open views to the rear, Highfield Close is equidistant from both Stone, Eccleshall and within easy reach of the M6 motorway at junction 15.

This is a shared ownership property with Stafford and Rural Homes. Prospective purchasers will be required to submit an application form to Stafford and Rural Homes in order to check their eligibility. The purchaser will own a 40% share of the property, the remaining 60% would be rented at approximately £213pcm from Stafford and Rural Homes. In addition a service charge of £30pcm will be payable. You are able to purchase more of a percentage of the property from Stafford and Rural Homes if you wish.

The front door opens up into a spacious hallway with all rooms leading off. The large open plan living space is lit by front facing windows and patio doors leading out onto the rear garden. The kitchen has been fitted with wood effect wall and base units, built in oven, grill and a four ring electric hob.

The master bedroom at the rear of the property has a large double glazed window looking over the rear garden. The second bedroom is at the front of the property, both bedrooms are served by a large principal bathroom off the central hallway, which is smartly fitted with a contemporary white suite with a walk in shower.

Swynnerton is within easy commuting distance of the larger surrounding towns of Newcastle under Lyme and Stafford. The village itself is well served by the village shop and also the recently refurbished Fitzherbert Arms.


Shared Ownership Property.

Hallway

3.18m x 2.44m. 10’05” x 8’

Laminate flooring, access to loft, large storage cupboard and all rooms lead off from the hallway.

Kitchen/Dinning Room

6.13m x 3.51m. 20’01” x 11’06”

Partly laminated and tiled flooring with wall, base units and a built in oven and grill with a four ring electric hob. A large window looking over the front of the property and patio doors leading out to the rear garden.

Master bedroom

3.54m x 4.06m. 11’07” x 13’03”

Carpeted flooring and large double glazed window looking over the rear garden.

Second Bedroom

3.52m x 2m. 11’06” x 6’06”

Carpeted flooring and large double glazed window looking to the front garden and drive.

Bathroom

2.39m x 2.16m. 7’10” x 7’01”

Tiled walls, wet room shower, frosted glass window to rear of property and sink/WC.

Thank you Potteriesimages for such a fab Christmas gift. Looking
forward to tasting Black Violet Staffordshire Gin.…
https://t.co/nQKQBb8RsM